Monday, April 2, 2012

Reminder for my visitors

I am writing something so quickly that many did not have time to read. Therefore I remind you that I care about.

1) Do not forget to make me nice and join referrals. Almost a complete list of affiliate programs is by label. list of sponsors.

2) Do not forget to make a pleasant and participate in. Competition referral and dealers Satkha.

3) Do not forget to buy if you have not bought, the fastest growing product for making money online by selling links - Satellite-X v. 2. 0. 0. Official site of the script -. satellite-x. ru. At present, the value of a script in the store - 30WMZ, a. dealers. - cheaper.

4) Do not forget that from 26 to 31 May will. course for newbies. 4 Issue. The training program will be supplemented by the first lecture on SMO: working with social networks and blogs. Cost of courses - 60 WMZ, when buying a script Satellite-X is a discount on the cost. In addition to the purchase of the script hosting plan Satellite-X for 1 year, the courses are free of charge.

I. just asking. If you like this blog - you can please me and put a link to it on your own projects. The question of allocation of posts on the basis of a guest in your blog, too, is always open - but first warned in comments or ICQ.

advertisers. I do not put ads on this blog. But you can ask me to review your affiliate program, blog, pictures of directors. If I seem like fun, I. absolutely free of charge. I will make an unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment